Machine Learning Engineer
- Developing and training deep learning models prediction for viruses evolution, identification of boundaries for peptides after cutting by enzymes, etc.
- Experiments monitoring and management
- Providing models evaluation analysis
- Designing and maintaining a framework for running the experiments and collecting all parameters and metrics
- Analyzing experiments results
- Reading and analyzing research papers, making literature review
- Writing manuscripts of publications of the methods developed in the company.
- At least 2 yr of proven experience in a similar position
- You have excellent knowledge of machine learning methodology.
- You have an understanding of deep learning.
- You know Pandas and know how to use it efficiently.
- You know how to quickly open up Jupyter notebook and provide data insights
- You are aware of the best programming practices in Python (for example PEP8)
- You can proceed with the defined task objectives without supervision
- You are interested in data exploration, problem-solving, and exploration of new interesting domains
- You can quickly learn how to use new frameworks and tools
- English: at least C1 level (have to be able to work in English speaking environment)
- 10 000-16 000 PLN net (B2B contract or Umowa Zlecenie)
- Possibility of ESOP
- Authorship of publications in top-tier conferences and journals
- Hybrid working mode (you can work remotely or join us in the office in central Warsaw)
- Development of cutting-edge models on the market that will be published in research journals (recognizable scientific contribution)
- MacBook or laptop with Windows or Linux, other tools you may need.
- Work in the impactful R&D division in the biotech industry. Creating an AI-powered platform for continuous vaccine development.
- Ability to shape the company. We approach each developer as an equal member of our company. If you will suggest a new feature or idea we are likely to implement it right away.
Please include your CV in the application.